- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Gold-Trans.pl running a business under the name Gold-Trans – email@example.com
- Bearing in mind the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and check their compliance with the relevant provisions – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of implementing acts and EU law.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
through information entered voluntarily in forms
by collecting “cookies”.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user and they are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the information contact.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and request the cessation of the processing of his data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by sklep.zegarmistrzowska.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.